Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold upp, hold my phoneee...my black foams just sold for $1000.

LIke that literally came out of nowhere. Was not expecting it to sell for that much
eek.gif
Wow! 
pimp.gif

you not allowed to complain about TNF pricing at any point this week haha

How long until someone IG's a pic in that globe jacket with Weatherman foams on? 

laugh.gif
No. Just, no.

Thanks fellas!! Man it's been a crazy week for me financially, my fiances birthday also put a dent in my pockets, so I'm very grateful they sold for that much.

I would recommend anyone who's looking to sell their foams to hold on a bit. Mine selling for a rack is a sign that once these pairs that people have for sale for 500 ,600 are sold - the prices will sky rocket. And I'm not a reseller by any means, this is just me giving advice for my fellow SUPNT people.

And for those who are still looking to purchase, do it now!! I want all of my SUPNT people to flourish :pimp:.

Thanks fellas!! Man it's been a crazy week for me financially, my fiances birthday also put a dent in my pockets, so I'm very grateful they sold for that much.

I would recommend anyone who's looking to sell their foams to hold on a bit. Mine selling for a rack is a sign that once these pairs that people have for sale for 500 ,600 are sold - the prices will sky rocket. And I'm not a reseller by any means, this is just me giving advice for my fellow SUPNT people.

And for those who are still looking to purchase, do it now!! I want all of my SUPNT people to flourish :pimp:.

Congrats.

Did he pay right away.

also good advice about selling/buying foams. I will be wearing mine all this week to work and giving zero dambs

what size did you sell for $1000?

I sold my black 13s for $875 and I see them for $800 on ebay today.

But you are a reseller though :lol:

It's all good, made my profit margins look frail. Nice work.

Congrats.

Did he pay right away.

also good advice about selling/buying foams. I will be wearing mine all this week to work and giving zero dambs

Yeah paid right away, using the buy it now option. Address is verified and everything.

And FYI -anytime you sell something over $500 using paypal, you want to make sure you add signature confirmation and if it's possible, take a video-recording of you inserting the product in the box, walking up to the USPS or UPS service worker and handing to them.

A few years back I almost got scammed for my DB 3's for 550, and paypal asked if I can provide actual video proof of me shipping the product correctly. Nonethless I won the case because the buyer was lying, but when Paypal asked me to provide actual recorded proof of me shipping them, it blew my mind. So I will be making sure I do this correctly.

But you are a reseller though :lol:

It's all good, made my profit margins look frail. Nice work.

Actually, I'm not fam. I sell my personal items and that's it. These foams were put up for sale to make room for other items.

^^^ next question

What kind of prices will they be charging

Jay has convinced me to take the risk with the TNF, 1059

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom