Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went for the Atlas jacket 1st, got cartjacked, then moved onto the Black jacket in sz M and got cartjacked again 
mean.gif

Got a sz L instead.  Ended up with the Blk coaches jacket, black expedition backpack, black marathon crewneck, and bullet knife 
pimp.gif
Map TNF
Bullet Knife
White Camp
Navy Marathon Crewneck

smokin.gif
Some of you guys really cooked, huh?

no breakfast made but i cooked this morning :smokin my first #1059 checkout, usually theyre 11 on the dot. thank you to everyone here for helping

Got inundated with task and missed tnf. Got the water bottle and knife though. Thanks for those who tried to help anyway.

i somehow ended up with 3 different order confs all for the Maps Day Pack 
indifferent.gif

lets see if these ship now.

all 10:59

Last edited:
Also, major props to whoever posted the Naglene was restocked on the UK site. Didn't even realize the bullet key chain got restocked too, want one but to pay $25 shipping for that alone is ridiculous. :lol:

cart jacked on a map sz small

insufficient funds on my map sz large

fyi, if you are trying to use your paypal debit card, which i usually do and back up funding is pulled from my personal accounts, IT WONT WORK

i had 30 bucks in there to make sure i pass the 10 cent check fees

but it looks like you need the entire amount

Got the black TNF backpack
Nalgene Bottle
Bullet Knife

any chance they combine shipping? i made 2 different orders

Had a chance to get the map jacket but passed

How do the paisley polos fit?

Last edited:
Water bottle and bullet knife got blk tnf but site froze up and grabbed more then one but got thru to the warehouse and canceled the duplicates

on the fence about the nalgene...those of you who already copped, did it arrive with the logo scratched? I remember reading in here that some did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom