Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I missed something, the restock is rescheduled for Thursday now?
Nah 
laugh.gif

I was talking about instead of spending money on the restock, I'd much ratehr allocate it towards Preme. Especially since I don't have to camp my computer all day everyday for it. 

Nah 
laugh.gif

I was talking about instead of spending money on the restock, I'd much ratehr allocate it towards Preme. Especially since I don't have to camp my computer all day everyday for it. 
OHHH I see. Yeah I hadn't heard when the restock was happening so I thought something changed while I was out.

Nike announced it before, would be lame if it happened unannounced now.
Yeah but that's their MO hahaha. I just can't take these reschedules. Get your stuff prepared, Nike! How did RO's not crash Nike but some Yeezy Foams did? Shame.

Have any of you ever return something back to Supreme? Ordered a medium in the safari shirt but I don't like the fit.

Have any of you ever return something back to Supreme? Ordered a medium in the safari shirt but I don't like the fit.
Usually when you return something they'll give you store credit. And then when you order something it'll pop up. Not too sure on how long you have to use it though.

Im at Dyouville downtown buffalo. 

I be at the UB law library though 
nerd.gif

I went to DYC last semester 
nerd.gif

I went to DYC last semester 
nerd.gif
I

I graduated from canisius....small world
Man had no idea NT was in full effect out here.

NT Buffalo/Canada Summit
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

@DiPlOmAt TDOt  I really hope that LeBane drops Thurs. The weather still flip flops out here. Id get enough wears out of it

I can only pray Lebron and lox bogo drop the same day. [emoji]128591[/emoji] That way it'll be easy to cop one for sure

Posted last night, but it was probably too late:

Any OG NT Supreme fam looking for the Black Nike shorts in a Small? Copped them and they don't fit & down to hook someone up. Could use a favor from one of you 1059 Gs one day :pimp:

PM me

I wish i was able to get two colors of the bogo tee. they grey is a must, REALLY thinking about going for white first. The black is really dope too and would go great with my Bred 1s

My dude you are lucky going to Hawaii has to be the best place for vacation. went last year been dying to go back. The relaxation is :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom