Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah. Supreme shop update emails are what is super clutch.
They always come through at #1059 
grin.gif

If I refresh the site under "t-shirts" would they pop up? Or should I just stick with "view all"?

I usually cop on mobile but I'm taking no chances & using the desktop today.

i didnt say i was going to use my friend's card , maybe if some of you guys read before immediately responding in an attempt to be funny , you'd understand 

i simply asked a question & I have my own damn credit card to use . i just wanted to know if i can have one transaction shipped to my address and another transaction shipped to my friends address , once again , both transactions with MY card .  A bud said he'd watch his mail for me if the purchase went through

but its true about the fraud comment so ill just have to see

but ill find out for myself
happy.gif

i didnt say i was going to use my friend's card , maybe if some of you guys read before immediately responding in an attempt to be funny , you'd understand 

i simply asked a question & I have my own damn credit card to use . i just wanted to know if i can have one transaction shipped to my address and another transaction shipped to my friends address , once again , both transactions with MY card .  A bud said he'd watch his mail for me if the purchase went through

happy.gif

Either way you slice it your comment was hilarious. But you go head and try that brah, I hope you flourish 
happy.gif

happy.gif

You do that.

for anyone that needs the price list....

ESTIMATES

box tee 38
taxi tee 40
box deck 49
taxi deck 60
kung fu jacket 148
kung fu pant 128
block print shirt 110
denim shirt 110
mosh tee 82
slam tee 82
terry tee 68
military short 118
madras belted short 110
reflective camp 44
loro piana crusher 54

for anyone that needs the price list....

ESTIMATES

box tee 38
taxi tee 40
box deck 49
taxi deck 60
kung fu jacket 148
kung fu pant 128
block print shirt 110
denim shirt 110
mosh tee 82
slam tee 82
terry tee 68
military short 118
madras belted short 110
reflective camp 44
loro piana crusher 54
Thanks @sharkin  

box logo was £35

taxi driver was £38

So you can bet the taxi tee will be a little more here, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom