Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff was up at 11. I couldn't check out even at 1101 so it says..... But some others told me they copped at 1105. Said new items showed up at 1104.

Last edited:
Welp I got the foams so I guess my luck was bound to run out
haha yup that's what i'm thinking right now

got the taxi in medium, smalls were gone

shoudln't have gone for a small box logo, if i would have went for a medium i would have probably cooked. 

i guess i will have to wait until resell drops a little as nobody here seems to have any extras

I always strike out on what I want cause i have nothing but my phone available at work. Guess I'll never cook. Wish supreme released stuff on sat.

people need to stop bidding on ebay raising these prices damn...i just wanted one but 6x retail?
mad.gif

I lucked out online with a natural box logo and got the deck and 2 taxi tees in store. Def wanted to double up on box logo but glad I got 1

Early link ****** me up so I only got navy and grey, accidently grabbed the wrong size on grey so I ended up selling for a good price. wanted the grey to wear but i can't be mad

Honestly Supreme should just keep the box logo in stock at all times, maybe do some special editions or whatever. But I'm sure they could continuously sell core colors of these forever.

Been reading about the history of Supreme lately since it's the 20th Anniversary.

Supreme produces stuff in limited quantities to preserve the brand or create hype, depending on who you ask.

Assuming the former case, having box logos pop up here and there prevents saturation and keeps that underground, rebellious image that they started of with.

Been reading about the history of Supreme lately since it's the 20th Anniversary.

Supreme produces stuff in limited quantities to preserve the brand or create hype, depending on who you ask.

Assuming the former case, having box logos pop up here and there prevents saturation and keeps that underground, rebellious image that they started of with.
I was writing the exact same thing & an error popped up lol. But yeah, I wouldn't want Supreme to go the route of The Hundreds or Diamond.

I was writing the exact same thing & an error popped up lol. But yeah, I wouldn't want Supreme to go the route of The Hundreds or Diamond.

And stussy. As much as I love it, I hate how it's severely over saturated. People wearing the brand without an appreciation of the history. Which is fine. I just like how supreme has took a conscious effort to maintain their identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom