Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so not ready to see people trying to resell anything from this weeks drops...please no...not anti reseller, but please no BB x SUP Seersucker listings...please 

I think I'd rather them have done something like Diamond did and just spell it out phonetically instead of using Subhan. Then again, there's really no direct "P" sound so idk how that'd work out :lol:

Exactly lol. Oh well I'm not pressed about it. They didn't directly translate the hebrew either but it's all good. I think it's cool, but like I said I was weary about wearing the hebrew stuff around certain parts of campus lol

I'm so not ready to see people trying to resell anything from this weeks drops...please no...not anti reseller, but please no BB x SUP Seersucker listings...please 
I think you'd see more lanyards being listed on ebay than seersuckers.  The price point makes no sense for resellers, unlike a $42 t-shirt. 

:lol: rsvpsnatchers doing atc on the bb suit, you know people gonna be blasting that on ebay

how anyone buys a suit without trying it on in the store is beyond me

i wish the seersucker suit was priced separately. i would cop the jacket in a heartbeat, but the whole get up just aint me.

if anyone is just interested in the bottle opener, lmk. I'm not really interested in it as much as I am the lanyard. I already have enough openers. just hit me with a pm.

I applied for a PP Card, but they're asking me to do extra to confirm my identity. 
mean.gif
 been busy as hell

is the sizing for the pants or coat?

edit: coat never mind I haven't worn that size since I was in high school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom