Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the big jambox supposed to drop this season also? That mini jambox was my best purchase from last season. I've used it almost every day since I got it. My ex stole it from me for a good couple months though and didn't want to give it back so I copped her a Bose Soundlink Mini. Looking back I should've let her keep the jambox and used the Bose myself :smh: The Supreme branding is nice but that Bose sounded much better.

FDB though. My new girl asked for my box logo sticker from my recent order for her mac book :pimp:

My roommate has the regular big jambox and that thing has some good power for its size. Can be turned up pretty loud.

Last edited:
bullet knife was the worst accessory unless i got a defective one... the knife wont even come out the bullet... the best one was the dog and the supreme key chain... i like the supreme 1 the best

Isn't the big jambox supposed to drop this season also? That mini jambox was my best purchase from last season. I've used it almost every day since I got it. My ex stole it from me for a good couple months though and didn't want to give it back so I copped her a Bose Soundlink Mini. Looking back I should've let her keep the jambox and used the Bose myself
mean.gif
The Supreme branding is nice but that Bose sounded much better.

FDB though. My new girl asked for my box logo sticker from my recent order for her mac book
pimp.gif

My roommate has the regular big jambox and that thing has some good power for its size. Can be turned up pretty loud.
What her mouf look like though? 
nerd.gif

Considering playing a men's league game in my foams tonight for the hell of it. Finals and school coming to an end get your boy stressed as hell lol. Wish me luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom