Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch out jaliskoe, sharkin up there might save this pic, upload it to his photobucket, then post it on the hypebeast forum accusing you of stealing it like he did with the PCL tee...lol
Lmao! Riiiight?! It's all good...

And yeah, Digglo... Feel the same way, bro. It's a very thin line! Haha!

These threads make me wanna create a brand .. it can't be that hard. People buy anything now a days :smokin :smokin

These comments make me wanna loan you money... and bet on you going bankrupt. Go make your brand and I doubt the "people who buy anything these days" will ever even know you exist, let alone spend a cent.

Not hating on you personally, but you really think Supreme just put a box logo, stuck it on a shirt, and sold it for 100 bucks first day? Starting a brand is beyond hard. Building it to the level of Supreme, almost impossible. Ask the 500 people on NT that have crashed and burned...

Last edited:
T
These comments make me wanna loan you money... and bet on you going bankrupt. Go make your brand and I doubt the "people who buy anything these days" will ever even know you exist, let alone spend a cent.

Not hating on you personally, but you really think Supreme just put a box logo, stuck it on a shirt, and sold it for 100 bucks first day? Starting a brand is beyond hard. Building it to the level of Supreme, almost impossible. Ask the 500 people on NT that have crashed and burned...

Truer words never spoken.

Motivation from your hate.  Pyrex sells for more

Lmao @ comparing pyrex to supreme...

Pyrex won't be around in 5 years. Eff that. 3 years.

roll.gif
since 1915 bruh

Oh. The Tupperware. You win.
lol. But I mean starting a clothing line is much easier these days. Whether it will be successful is the question. So many streetwear companies look so similar. In actually you would stand out more by being simple these days. Social media is free marketing. Get your items out in the streets. Your selling streetwear, so get to the people, walk around your city explaining your brand to people, know the difference between informative and spam.

Prepare some free items in your quantity for those who are taste makers. If Va****e got one of your tees and posted it on her IG, you might have a increase of sales.

a solid pocket tee is always a good start for a company and seems to be the staple of their brand for some. original pocket designs is what makes you stand out. just need to get a local base and spread the word, social media can make anything a hit brand these days, so its not impossible, just rare.

a solid pocket tee is always a good start for a company and seems to be the staple of their brand for some. original pocket designs is what makes you stand out. just need to get a local base and spread the word, social media can make anything a hit brand these days, so its not impossible, just rare.
Yup.

I'm starting to semi leave other brands and just make my own stuff.

watch out jaliskoe, sharkin up there might save this pic, upload it to his photobucket, then post it on the hypebeast forum accusing you of stealing it like he did with the PCL tee...lol
I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

I "stole" his pic from google image search results for "PCL supreme". Then directly linked it on hypebeast and "accused" him within a joke about some other kid who was robbed for a pcl HOODIE. 

Forgot how sensitive some of you nike talkers are. Sorry if I hurt anyone's little feelys

whoa bro, all i did was make fun of you for using 1 of jaliskoes pics on another forum, which you just admitted too. no ones hurt over here lol...if anything your the 1 lookin all sensative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom