Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

besides the foams, I really wasn't f*ckin with the nike capsule. f1 was dope, croc strap and iberty jewels were sweet, unamerican was the best graphic tee and I think rib tee was the best cut n sew shirt. i also forgot about the f1, but outside of that, I'll have to give this season a thumbs down. cdg was so underwhelming. I liked that panther shirt a lot, but $98 is ridiculous lol
I FEEL U

Last edited:
$98 for a pink panther shirt? Get real.  

I'd look like a referee or Waldo wearing either anyways. 
laugh.gif

Season has been solid. We've had some pretty good drops already and still have a few collabs to come along with popular items such as LeBain, sandals, and Grand Prix tank. Nobody is ever going to want everything they drop...

Season has been solid. We've had some pretty good drops already and still have a few collabs to come along with popular items such as LeBain, sandals, and Grand Prix tank. Nobody is ever going to want everything they drop...
I will say that I'm regretting not copping the f1 a lot. may let my foams go for it plus some cash. but I deff agree with you on people not wanting everything that drops.

Yeah, luckily they drop as MANY items as they do. Allows people to be selective and there's pretty much something for everyone. Could you imagine someone buying every single item. Wonder how much that would cost.

I got the F1 jacket in black, haven't wore it yet - but I absolutely love it.

It's perfect summer and cool nights.

This is the first season that I've ever actually paid attention to drops enough to snag some that I wanted. I'll admit that not everything is to my tastes but the stuff that is I hit add to cart with speed instead of holding out for any possible sale, especially since I like a baggy ft and XL is usually the first thing to disappear.

THis season has been SOLID IMO. I think people expect EVERY Single piece to be awesome, and these expectations are unrealistic. Other streetwear, and ESPECIALLY high end desinger brands ALL have hits AND misses. Everyone is not gonna like EVERY piece. Most seasons of any fashion line will have solid pieces, filler, and underrated items. Mind you, this is ALL HIGHLY subjective. Buy what YOU like. Plain and Simple.

Copped

Pink Panther Pin

Black and Red Lanyard

Utili-key

Virgin of Guadalupe pendant

Championship jersey

Arabic Jersey

Blood Chit

Work Trench

TNF Coaches Jacket

Red Foams

Cherry

Need

Bulldog Keychain

Grand Prix Cruiser

BB Suit

This is the first season that I've ever actually paid attention to drops enough to snag some that I wanted. I'll admit that not everything is to my tastes but the stuff that is I hit add to cart with speed instead of holding out for any possible sale, especially since I like a baggy ft and XL is usually the first thing to disappear.
yeah the sales are usually a disaster. I'm with you on the baggy fit but sadly they don't make xxl anymore. the torso is usually fine on xl (some baggy, some perfect) but the damn arms and shoulders are cut so small. I'm only like 5"10 but I swear I have the upper body of someone 6"3 lol.

MAN I just got out of my meeting 50 mins later x_x

DID I MISS OUT ON THE JESUS JERSEY???

Child plz

I forgot about that jacket too. That was something I wanted from the preview but I must've missed that week. What was retail? Debating copping on eBay now. Or if anyone has one in a medium they want to sell PM me.

MAN I just got out of my meeting 50 mins later x_x

DID I MISS OUT ON THE JESUS JERSEY???

Child plz

L in Black and Camo are still up. M,L,XL in Gold.

edit: didn't see that it was a sarcastic question til after the quote :wow: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom