Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this F/W, its the same year so are they considering it the 20th anniv still? Sounds dumb typing that out :lol:

I prefer hoodies/long sleeve shirts and outwear to tees

I think 2008-2010 are my fav seasons... I fell off from 11-12 and just started keeping up this year again.. I was on HB heavy back in 08 so those seasons have some nostalgia to me

Last edited:
SS usually only opens registration once (/possibly more than one time) a year, for example it was open for like 45 min on christmas day last year. A lot of older members do occasionally sell their accounts though. A few NTers who are on SS may be more reliable for info though
thanks for the info man I appreciate it . I'll ask around for more info:nerd: .

I joined about 4 years ago, back when it wasn't too hard to get in. To be honest, this thread delivers quicker info for drops :nthat: , however the market place on SS is :smoking , reminds me of the old NT threads where people helped each other out (not saying it doesn't happen here, I just haven't experienced it yet on this thread, but then again, I mainly lurked this thread for years).

Information = NT > SS
Quick Responses = NT > SS
Market place = SS > NT

Sucks, I joined SS in like 07-09 (?) and i went on a couple yeas ago after they locked registration and my account was deleted. I remember all the deals in that marketplace :smh:

i also remember that european dude who grew his bud, cant remember his name :lol:

Re-upped on Hanes tees today, got my brother to scoop them for me to avoid $10 shipping.

Those decks are whack.

I know it's art but I was hoping for some more artistic decks if that makes sense.

Oh well money saved unless those sandals drop which I won't cop because I'm team slow

Stopped by the shop for the first time ever on my trip to NYC this weekend. Family couldn't believe how much everything was
laugh.gif
. Was kind of expecting a little more, but I guess it's better to go around the time of a drop. Was cool though
glasses.gif

01 - marking 9/11

08 - when the webstore officially opened.

14 - this year of course.

What's the source of this? Makes perfect sense, but is this actually from Sup, or just an informed guess? Mostly wondering b/c of the 9/11 tribute--doesn't seem like very Supreme-like

Last edited:
What's the source of this? Makes perfect sense, but is this actually from Sup, or just an informed guess? Mostly wondering b/c of the 9/11 tribute--doesn't seem like very Supreme-like
You'd be surprised at the tributes that Supreme has done. They did a 9/11 bogo as well as an earthquake relief one for Japan. But just in general, the city of New York still is super sensitive and united around the horrific acts committed that day. Supreme is run by normal humans, even though they do off the wall sh*t and break barriers, they're not above paying homage to the city that made them who they are. I personally take the 01 on the jersey as implied knowledge, but someone else who's been buying longer than me could probably shed more light.

EDIT: You're a fellow new yorker, you understand lol.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised at the tributes that Supreme has done. They did a 9/11 bogo as well as an earthquake relief one for Japan. But just in general, the city of New York still is super sensitive and united around the horrific acts committed that day. Supreme is run by normal humans, even though they do off the wall sh*t and break barriers, they're not above paying homage to the city that made them who they are. I personally take the 01 on the jersey as implied knowledge, but someone else who's been buying longer than me could probably shed more light.

EDIT: You're a fellow new yorker, you understand lol.

Yeah, I remember the 9/11 box logo and the Japan relief shirt. It seemed odd to me that in a jersey that is a tribute to Supreme's landmarks would have 2001 as one of the years in commemoration of 9/11. Was wondering if that info was straight from Supreme, or if it's just speculation. I'd be happy if it was for 9/11, would make the jersey even more meaningful to me.

Last edited:
And the numbers in between the Years are "777" hence the jesus jersey + its LA stores 10 year anniversary this Fall so I expect at least a tee shirt OR ELSE

random ideas for instant sell outs:

supreme umbrella
supreme sun visor for you car windshield
supreme camping bag
supreme sandwich ziplock bags
supreme beach folding chairs
supreme dinner plate

Those are all pretty sick ideas, here's a couple more: supreme pillow cases, supreme dog/cat collars, supreme paint markers, supreme cigarette holders ( think Hunter S Thompson or Cruella DeVille), supreme torch lighter, supreme lint roller (I use lint rollers daily), supreme tooth brush

Last edited:
sure I have. but a few weeks back, someone in here mentioned these run differently. I tried finding that post, but to no avail. no trolling bruh, just a question
I remember that, been contemplating copping, very rarely wear plain tees so it'd be nice to know how they fit

Troll?

But seriously... You have never bought a cheap 8 dollar pack of Hanes tees?

sure I have. but a few weeks back, someone in here mentioned these run differently. I tried finding that post, but to no avail. no trolling bruh, just a question

Tts

However, if you want them to fit like a regular as opposed to the undershirts that they are, you have to take that into consideration

that sleeping bag :smokin

can someone explain the upton warmup pant to me? where would one possibly wear those? i'm so fascinated by those (not necessarily in a good way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom