Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
not 1 hoody sold on ebay yet. dont trust the hype if you wanna resell quick.
Is 'Sold Listings' frequently updated for you?  Whenever I check 'Completed listings' or 'Sold listings', the most updated items were from the day before.  For instance, as I check 'Sold listings' for Le Bain, I only see items that were sold up to 11/28 @ 11:14am PST.  Just saying that a bunch were sold, but we don't know until eBay updates their 'Sold listings' page.

salty that i didn't get the le bain. but looking for this weekend's stussy collab. :smokin

not 1 hoody sold on ebay yet. dont trust the hype if you wanna resell quick.

Is 'Sold Listings' frequently updated for you?  Whenever I check 'Completed listings' or 'Sold listings', the most updated items were from the day before.  For instance, as I check 'Sold listings' for Le Bain, I only see items that were sold up to 11/28 @ 11:14am PST.  Just saying that a bunch were sold, but we don't know until eBay updates their 'Sold listings' page.

Yep it updates fairly quickly. 5/28 at 11:14 is the most updated item for me. Not 1 Le Bain sold yet.

Yep it updates fairly quickly. 5/28 at 11:14 is the most updated item for me. Not 1 Le Bain sold yet.
What I'm saying is - there could be Le Bain hoodies sold (from 11:14am on 5/28/14 to right now, 9:35am on 5/29/14), but we just don't know yet since eBay is behind on their 'Sold listings' page.  

Figures the day I have no cash is the day le bain comes out, I never bought supreme but I wanted this ever since I seen first pics

If you managed to cop, im happy for u

*deletes account*

What I'm saying is - there could be Le Bain hoodies sold (from 11:14am on 5/28/14 to right now, 9:35am on 5/29/14), but we just don't know yet since eBay is behind on their 'Sold listings' page.  

Oh. I figured it updates quickly because once I sold something and it was automatically on the sold listings page. I guess it doesnt though if multiple people are saying it.

The problem is not that he used bots, claimed to hook his boys up.

The problem is that he's not a regular poster, none of the regular posters in this thread are his boys, so you're gonna look like a douche just showing up and bragging on release day when everyone else misses out.

Dude essentially crashed a raging party where no one knew him, the keg was just tapped, and he's got a bunch of beer, doesn't share, and then dips. Obviously no one is gonna like that dude come on :lol:

It's like why even show up to our party? Go have your own you greedy bastard.

Last edited:
The problem is not that he used bots, claimed to hook his boys up.

The problem is that he's not a regular poster, none of the regular posters in this thread are his boys, so you're gonna look like a douche just showing up and bragging on release day when everyone else misses out.

Dude essentially crashed a raging party where no one knew him, the keg was just tapped, and he's got a bunch of beer, doesn't share, and then dips. Obviously no one is gonna like that dude come on
laugh.gif
Hahaha such a great analogy. Repped. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom