Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme Dunks sold out in like 20 seconds

Without auto full I assure you I was striking out but it's okay because it weighed so heavily I told it to the priest during confession and he forgave me.

You were rocking the Jesus jersey in the screened confessional weren't you? It's ok, you don't have to lie to your NT fam. Autofill will absolve your sins but these bots are the anti-christ :smh:

Stick to a prayer and my sup app.
frown.gif

Going to NYC first week of July, hoping the slippers don't drop till then :nerd:

Anyone see the supreme mat? starting bid 1k with BIN 1500 :x :smh:

do they show EVERYTHING in the lookbook?

is there still hope for a pink panther T ?

that henley made with kleenex and this little frenchman shirt aint the biz..

the shirt would be dope without those SUS stripes.

Last edited:

do they show EVERYTHING in the lookbook?

is there still hope for a pink panther T ?

that henley made with kleenex and this little frenchman shirt aint the biz..

the shirt would be dope without those SUS stripes.
no remember there are secret drops

My comment was deleted but would a good trade be white box logo pullover + money for le bain
Depends on how much money. Are you the one letting go of the Bogo? If someone really wanted the Le Bain, giving up the white Bogo and $20 or so seems about even. They could grab another white Bogo next F/W which shouldn't be too tough (using last season as a reference, who knows where the hype will be next season though).

Depends on how much money. Are you the one letting go of the Bogo? If someone really wanted the Le Bain, giving up the white Bogo and $20 or so seems about even. They could grab another white Bogo next F/W which shouldn't be too tough (using last season as a reference, who knows where the hype will be next season though).
i'm letting go of le bain

Anyone see the supreme mat? starting bid 1k with BIN 1500 :x :smh:

your better off sticking the towel onto a mat with industrial glue & calling it a day...at least the towel looks like the logo

*comparison (top = mat, bottom = towel)

Last edited:
idk why some of you were trippin, le bain wasn't even going for that much off the bat. now its dipping to <$250 in places. far cry from what we though it would be just a couple months ago

Price probably has a lot to do with resellers wanting to get rid of it during hot months.

I can see the price peak during winter time. Especially in the Midwest/East Coast.

if someone points me in the direction of a working bot, i'll gladly join the bot party

if you cant beat them, join them right?

Man I got some crappy stickers with my Le Bain. 
sick.gif
 Bah, at least the placement is decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom