Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll fit you fine. I'm a 7 3/8 - 7 1/2 and it fits perfectly...
Also, a Nas tee for F/W 13 would be dope. So glad I was able to cop that black box hoody that he's rockin too.

Where are those pictures from? Story?? Favorite rapper with my favorite company :smokin If I can cop that I will never feel salty about missing another supreme drop again.

nas photo tee would have me wasting plenty time on the lafayette sidewalk...no doubt about that.

Last edited:
I would cop black and grey in the Nas tee to keep, and hopefully that pic with him in the black box logo hoodie means that one is coming back, just copped a grey CDG BLH for $235 too so I wouldn't mind adding the black on black to my collection.

Last edited:
Didn't know NT had a Supreme thread, boy I am glad it does...now I don't have to deal with the douchebags on Hypebeast. Anyway I'm new to Supreme, are there any sites to buy their older stuff outside of eBay?

Didn't know NT had a Supreme thread, boy I am glad it does...now I don't have to deal with the douchebags on Hypebeast. Anyway I'm new to Supreme, are there any sites to buy their older stuff outside of eBay?
U get more info off of HB if u can filter thru the nonsense. Just cool to have a thread here on NT

NT thread is way more civil and chill than HB, that thread is a Chuck-e-Cheese Supreme party, I look for drop info then get out.

Last edited:
rumors of the pcl bucket like always and truly only item worth getting at this point

Yea is PCL doesnt release this week then it will truely be the weakest drop to date lol. Only item people might cop is the 3 color tank and beach towel if they drop

I think I like the colored better. Although I wish they wouldve done all the PCL items in black/white too.

PCL Hoodie re-stock @ 148 GBP (MOST LIKELY IN STORE ONLY)

Bucket @ 48 GBP

Metallic Camp

Cruise Shirt

Beach Towel

Last edited:
Unique Hype has the buckets for $198.88 which is the cheapest on eBay which is shocking.  After US resellers, I expect these in the $150 range.

Not shocking at all.

He's confirmed to actually get them. He'll adjust his price when stock sells out in 20 seconds. The others on there are just *******s who are either standing in line and think their time is worth $250 (it's not.) or someone doing a rather insecure pre-order.

Lol waited all season for crusher and when it finally comes out I don't got extra money to play with to cop. Good luck to any that cops

Pcl bucket is Only thing I've wanted from the this season. Let's see how this goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom