Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have seen him around recently....

word...

Last edited:

Agree 100%

Yeah. I mean, I failed on the cop because of stupidity but I still love it. An NT'er told me I could have my size medium for the oop but I don't have the dough to spend otherwise I'd buy that up so fast. I'm seriously considering selling some kicks to buy it. That was the one item I wanted from this whole season. I know people keep talking about the hype but I just love the art.
I feel you man, am an artist my self and ever since the preview i liked the hoodie because of the history behind the painting. Day of drop i still couldn't believe i wasn't able to get it, and I'm used to getting every piece i want. But i got over it because id rather cop at retail or not at all specially for no 350? i rather get a pcl hoodie lol

Too much. Wait it out. I wouldn't pay more than $250. But that's just me. If you gotta have it and $350 is the best you've found then whatever.

250 might be the most reasonable price for m/l but the outlier s and xls seem to be pretty few and far between, I may have been able to talk the guy I bought from down a few extra bucks, but in the end I had the money at the time and I wasn't going to trip over a few more dollars. I figure if I'm already making the plunge of buying an expensive hoodie, I might as well get it now before I stop seeing them in my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom