Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks fellas... Im only asking cause I usually always get my tracking number the same day my order is placed so this delay is kinda odd to me. I'll just wait it out then.

Good lookin out tho. :nthat:

Last edited:
Did everyone in this thread that placed an order on Thursday receive their tracking numbers yet? I only ordered the Bruce Lee skatedeck and havent recevied a shipping confirmation yet. SMDH.

Im gonna be real heated if the try to finnesse me out of $75. :smh:

still waiting on my tracking too

I got my tracking email on Friday but it hasnt been updated with any info yet. Im assuming its because of the holiday weekend.

Set up a UPS myChoice account. If you set it up right then UPS will email you if your package is scheduled for delivery the next day. Sometimes supreme tracking emails don't go through.

Can't wait to get the jam box. I tried looking for actual pics of it and can't find any.

If you ever wonder why Supreme is as hyped up as it is, take a look at the Supreme thread on HB.

Not much different from here, HB just moves faster, same dumb Q's here, people here are just nicer than on HB about it
frown.gif
Why hasn't there ever been a thread starter on HB who puts a FAQ on the first page?

Not much different from here, HB just moves faster, same dumb Q's here, people here are just nicer than on HB about it
frown.gif
hmmmmm true but this is the beginning of the season and it wasnt alot of dumb question last season. People already new what was up with supreme and was just pics of what they habe already copped. This season will be interesting in the thread.

Got my order in today...Shaolin Tee, Pacific Camp, Oasis Beanie. They threw in a couple pens too. Pretty cool.

Never posted my pickups....

Black Shaolin (a dude offered me 80 for it so i let it go)

Black Easter Island

Black Small Box Half Zip (impulse buy, let it go as well to wait for box logo)

Pens, flashing keychain

I used to be a mod over @ HB until I quit. The Supreme thread and the buy/sell  section was the hardest to maintain.

Ban hammer flying left and right 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom