Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed the Virgin Mary tee dropping tomorrow...oh well

Gonna be hard as hell to wake up since once I lay down in the morning :smh: if I didnt have to work Thursday night I would just stay up

Last edited:
Want that Virgin Mary tee but feel I have sin so much I might burn in that tee lmaoo, besides that this week is a easy pass

Enjoy!

Anyone else have the problem of being directed to the UK site when they go to the store?  It's really starting to piss me off.

Anyone else have the problem of being directed to the UK site when they go to the store?  It's really starting to piss me off.
try clearing your cache 
nerd.gif
Just cleared everything.  Cache, cookies, history.  Still takes me to the UK site.  Checked my IP address at work, it's in Philly.  No idea why this is happening.
would going through ingocnito mode in chrome do anything?

copped the red tartan and navy anti establishment. Surprised the yellow tartan sold out before the red one, I guess everyone wanted it since asap rocky had it :smh:

Had to cop the Franklin Camp, cuz it says Washington DC right on the front... Home sweet home baby!!

easy drop online. copped the navy quilted bomber, yellow flannel, and color virgin mary shirt. expensive day but a happy day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom