Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black medium copped in 5 seconds. but damn $172 altogether. I guess this is my Christmas present to myself

my card was "declined" the first time i hit submit, had to go back and do it again but it went through :pimp:

Def rep @jay2da3airjordan cuz I used the link he posted. Woulda prob been cool without it but rep nonetheless

success, grey XL...wish i could of added that new beanie instead of the pen though...

Last edited:
was gonna cop but decided against it. kinda wanted black but couldn't justify spending the money on it when i know somebody out there doesn't have one and wants it.

wasn't feeling this season too much. hopefully spring will be dope. as these seasons go by and i opt out of buying stuff it makes me wish i could go back and get some of the stuff i didn't pull the trigger on like that brown north face from awhile back. they haven't released a dope one (IMHO) since.

damn last year i was able to cop my size and color welp, couldn't get a S this year.  Got a M as a consolation prize 

Now to see if Supreme is on their A-game with the shipping. I usually get my items next day. Where my Baltimore dudes at that been coppin this season?

Got greedy tried to get a hat as well. Miserable fail.

Need the black in an L.

Where's 4W when you need restock info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom