Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can have whatever stickers I get once my Nylon Hooded Pullover comes in...if it ever does. How have they not shipped it after a week. Such BS
mean.gif
they took my money and gave me no email or nothing ....
alien.gif

ima call today tho put that fire under them ...i want my pullover!!! 

You guys can have whatever stickers I get once my Nylon Hooded Pullover comes in...if it ever does. How have they not shipped it after a week. Such BS
mean.gif

they took my money and gave me no email or nothing ....
alien.gif

ima call today tho put that fire under them ...i want my pullover!!! 
Wait when did you guys buy. I bought it the Saturday after drop and i got it last week

"Your order has been successfully submitted on Apr 14 at 11:06 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped."

What's the number to call whoever handles the shipping at Supreme? I can only find an email contact online.

"Your order has been successfully submitted on Apr 14 at 11:06 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped."

What's the number to call whoever handles the shipping at Supreme? I can only find an email contact online.
(212) 219-0175

^Thanks guys. Just got off the phone with them. Girl took my order number and I told her the problem she said she was gonna look into it and put me on hold for a few minutes. Then came back and told me she has to look into it more and she'd call me back later today. Maybe they dun goofed on my order.

TNF Map jacket came in today.
6'2" 215 muscular build, XL fits perfect.
Collar + hood doesn't look so bad

:smh:

Dude just killed my vibe for today. My jacket comes in tomorrow

6'2 230 muscular build...... Ordered a Large :smh:

:smh:

What do you normally wear in supreme tshirt and sweaters?

Last edited:
im confused, are ppl getting the box logo tee to flip cuz eeeerrrr... how much they retail for plus whatever fees taken out for transaction when selling... these reselling for more than $100?

and i have seen the ebay screenshots at $850 & $200... i know they arent selling for that price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom