Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
im confused, are ppl getting the box logo tee to flip cuz eeeerrrr... how much they retail for plus whatever fees taken out for transaction when selling... these reselling for more than $100?

and i have seen the ebay screenshots at $850 & $200... i know they arent selling for that price

They are going for so much on eBay because the release is now cancelled. Read the thread title dude...

im confused, are ppl getting the box logo tee to flip cuz eeeerrrr... how much they retail for plus whatever fees taken out for transaction when selling... these reselling for more than $100?

and i have seen the ebay screenshots at $850 & $200... i know they arent selling for that price

ca41ad70_utuhk.gif

FOH with this nonsense b, you missed the stupid a** resell talk grace period by about 3 weeks. Head to HB for that foolishness.

i believe my question is WHY would u resell the box logo shirts, but alas, reading comprehension 
because it's the most OG classic supreme piece ever? That's not a complete sentence, so I'm not sure that I answered your question. You asked what resell was on the box logo, not about a comparison between two items.

Just a forewarning to dudes, any type of resell questions aren't going to get you type of accurate responses.

The regulars in here are here for wearing supreme, not copping and flipping (not to mention there really isn't any real profit in it anyway).

i believe my question is WHY would u resell the box logo shirts, but alas, reading comprehension 
maybe just because we don't talk about resell in here. sh*ts stupid man, IMHO the foams were honestly one of the worst thing to happen to supreme. Mind you they had ridiculous production #s but it's made everything without those #s harder to cop and now reselling is even more so prevalent. Just take that talk somewhere else, most people in here are interested in copping to wear, not worrying if/why/how much an item will resell for.

already working 
cop a water bottle bruh. I've been no soda (just juice/water) since about the beginning of the year since I'm taking lifting and exercise serious, but the nalgene has just kept me drinking water for these past couple of days lmao. sounds stupid but its true. come summer time I may need to re-up for ones for the night outings
pimp.gif

:smh:

Dude just killed my vibe for today. My jacket comes in tomorrow

6'2 230 muscular build...... Ordered a Large :smh:

:smh:

What do you normally wear in supreme tshirt and sweaters?

I prefer a Large tee if It's available. an XL doesn't kill though. I size up for jackets and hoodies for the more loose fit.

Last edited:

maybe just because we don't talk about resell in here. sh*ts stupid man, IMHO the foams were honestly one of the worst thing to happen to supreme. Mind you they had ridiculous production #s but it's made everything without those #s harder to cop and now reselling is even more so prevalent. Just take that talk somewhere else, most people in here are interested in copping to wear, not worrying if/why/how much an item will resell for.
u right, ill stick to #1059 posts instead

Are the measurements for all tees the same? I bought a large small box logo tee this season and it fit fine. But 2 seasons ago I bought a large t shirt and it was huge.

Have no idea what to do on Thursday. 5'11 155 for reference btw.

Unfortunately I think the tshirt sizing changes season to season so those who bought tshirts this season please chime in.

Are the measurements for all tees the same? I bought a large small box logo tee this season and it fit fine. But 2 seasons ago I bought a large t shirt and it was huge.

Have no idea what to do on Thursday. 5'11 155 for reference btw.

Unfortunately I think the tshirt sizing changes season to season so those who bought tshirts this season please chime in.
I'm 6' 165 and the medium Nefertitee fit me perfectly. I go Med in all Preme tees always. They might be snug but it's a good fit. They're not tight at all but they're not loose. I think they're perfect.

cop a water bottle bruh. I've been no soda (just juice/water) since about the beginning of the year since I'm taking lifting and exercise serious, but the nalgene has just kept me drinking water for these past couple of days lmao. sounds stupid but its true. come summer time I may need to re-up for ones for the night outings
pimp.gif
appreciate the advice bro, will definitely cop if they restock again...REPPED

I'm 6' 165 and the medium Nefertitee fit me perfectly. I go Med in all Preme tees always. They might be snug but it's a good fit. They're not tight at all but they're not loose. I think they're perfect.

Yeah I buy M's too and yes they're a snug but not tight fit.

But like I said the large small box logo tee I got this season fits great. I'll end up going M on thursday though.

If they go old school and hit us with the XXLs I'll cry lol. I heart baggy shirts, especially on my strange build lol. Regardless the XL will fit, thinking black, grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom