Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

My collection is pretty weak....jus happy to have that raekwon/ghostface

Paisley work shorts and rubber patch camp so I can be done for the season, maybe Wallys too depending on the timing

Last edited:
@af1 1982  always sir 
laugh.gif

I was noticeably ghost last night on twitter bc of that banquet and the POR x HOU game demolished my phone txt lol

BRUH DAT GAME.

BY THE WAY NEXT PRIZE WILL BE THE BULLET KEYCHAIN.

SIMPLE TASK THIS TIME:

POST A PIC OF YOUR FAVORITE SHO0TING GAME. IT MUST BE YOUR PHOTO OF YOU ACTUAL GAME. THEREFORE TAG W UR USERNAME AND STICK FIGURE DRAWING OF ROBIN THICKE

Last edited:
Looks like ill be setting an appointment with an optometrist soon lol.

Don't even be upset it got me too when I first saw the collab. But raekwon always has ghost with him in spirit that's why he has look a likes at all times just in case someone asks him to drop a verse from "GUILLOTINE SWORDS"

Last edited:
BRUH DAT GAME.

BY THE WAY NEXT PRIZE WILL BE THE BULLET KEYCHAIN.

SIMPLE TASK THIS TIME:

POST A PIC OF YOUR FAVORITE SHO0TING GAME. IT MUST BE YOUR PHOTO OF YOU ACTUAL GAME. THEREFORE TAG W UR USERNAME AND STICK FIGURE DRAWING OF ROBIN THICKE

thanks to you robin thicke robin thicke I just invited some old friends over for some beers, game 7s, and old school nintendo battles - tecmo bowl, blades of steel, and duck hunt :smoking
(PS - I drew a stick figure and a pic of Robin Theezus)

Anybody miss the L camo vest , bullet knife or XL gray dk jacket let me know. Oop season

anybody know if supreme la still has lanyards in stock...or anybody tryna oop me one would be greatly appreciated. im trying to finish the lil bros gift with some sort of accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom