Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked at my flight itinerary and realized that at 11EST next Thursday I will be in an airport

Should the flops or F1 tank drop next week... are there any tips on using mobile? do I even stand a chance?

just looked at my flight itinerary and realized that at 11EST next Thursday I will be in an airport

Should the flops or F1 tank drop next week... are there any tips on using mobile? do I even stand a chance?

Just get the app and have your cc number copied. Usually works. Have sometging in your cart and pref ill your info.

if you have the miles time to use that business lounge internet connection with a laptop. Or maybe even the airport wifi, it won't be as fast as doing it at home but it'll give you a fighting chance if the bots aren't out in full force.

Just get the app and have your cc number copied. Usually works. Have sometging in your cart and pref ill your info.

for some reason the app saves my address but not my cc info... to be honest, if I am fighting bots for the flops, I got not chance... F1 tank will be doable though

its like that for everyone...i think he means type your credit card # somewhere (like your web address bar) then copy it so you can just paste it when your ordering
Yeah, I have it in notes for the occasions.

Were box logo hoodies dropped during Supremes very first year? weren't they? We should see those this A/W

Last edited:
damn I think i want that marbled tee now with the gold hints on it. 

What was retail on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom