Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resale value wise, no it's not a fair deal... But they are both tee shirts and if you are getting the shirt you want and will wear more then you are winning

Sandals dropping tomorrow (one item I really wanted from the get-go) & I might not even be home to try to get a pair...

A box logo tee for the antihero pocket tee isn't a fair trade right? Lol just wanna make sure because I know it prob isn't and don't wanna seem like I'm low balling a kid lol
i feel like most overvalue box logos. like you'll see them again. the AH pocket tee is fire and a one time thing. in terms of resale, the person getting the logo will have to throw in some cash, but id rather have the pocket tee in that deal tbh

So what's panther tee look like I thought all the panther stuff dropped already thanks

it's an all over print of tiny pink panther heads

Yeah I said I wanted it when it first showed up as a drop in the japan shop, but I'm on the fence. I should leave my laptop at home so I'm not even tempted to order it tomorrow.

Anyone know if supreme will cancel orders you placed if you call before they ship? I dun goofed.

Are we thinking the air freshener is gonna end up being like $20 shipped? It's really the only thing I want from tomorrows drop..

Are we thinking the air freshener is gonna end up being like $20 shipped? It's really the only thing I want from tomorrows drop..
If memory serves me correct the "Rosa Acosta" freshener was $22 shipped.
So i wouldn't doubt the same range..

Anyone know if supreme will cancel orders you placed if you call before they ship? I dun goofed.

How did you goof? And yes if you get a hold of the warehouse (phone in the first post) they should be able to pull your order before it goes through.

How did you goof? And yes if you get a hold of the warehouse (phone in the first post) they should be able to pull your order before it goes through.
I thought the jacket my friend wanted was in stock but I grabbed the wrong one.

A box logo tee for the antihero pocket tee isn't a fair trade right? Lol just wanna make sure because I know it prob isn't and don't wanna seem like I'm low balling a kid lol
Uneven IMO. Pocket tees are going for <$100 but Box logo's go for =>$150. But a hookup isnt bad.

The person @FoamWright on twitter claims that the Foamposite restock is 100% confirmed and that they will restock in Europe as well. We will See if this is just a BS rumor in the AM

So I tried placing an order on a bullet keychain the other day and received after submitting payment. I know this is a known thing but never payed attention to it. Anyone know what the deal with the error is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom