Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sandals fit me great and I think they are mad comfortable. Wore them all day. Tons of people asked about them too :lol:

I'm a true 11 and I was hanging off of the back edge of an 11 lol. I have the exact opposite of potato feet. I'm really glad I'm not messing with these

Potato feet
laugh.gif

Some of y'all need to get your feet sized right
like dog, I literally wear an 11 in every shoe that own outside of my lacrosse and football cleats. I tried on an 11 in these and my heel was hanging right off the edge lol. idk wtf is up with these things 
laugh.gif
 there's obviously a size discrepancy as we got some dudes saying they had to go two sizes up, some say tts and then some dudes sizing down lol. either way, I ooped my homie (or at least hoping to if this shipping gets figured out), so we'll see. 

like dog, I literally wear an 11 in every shoe that own outside of my lacrosse and football cleats. I tried on an 11 in these and my heel was hanging right off the edge lol. idk wtf is up with these things 
laugh.gif
 there's obviously a size discrepancy as we got some dudes saying they had to go two sizes up, some say tts and then some dudes sizing down lol. either way, I ooped my homie (or at least hoping to if this shipping gets figured out), so we'll see. 
It's probably a construction / quality control issue. I've seen way too many conflicting opinions on the fit of these things.

Has anyone worn their Le Bain yet? I had a chance to about a week ago but didn't. The DMV weather aint playing  games now.

Last edited:
it's almost 80 degrees right now outside of my house, and it's midnight. I won't be wearing my Le Bain until the end of October at the earliest.

it's almost 80 degrees right now outside of my house, and it's midnight. I won't be wearing my Le Bain until the end of October at the earliest.
Bout to rock it and just that, its long enough to cover the important stuff  
wink.gif

whats the weather like in DMV? i think utah had some snow like a week or 2 ago. did supny.com restock on nalgene bottles today?
There was a restock on the nalgenes today. They weren't up for very long, but they were available for a little bit at around 6 EST or so.

dammit. thanks for the info. gonna try to stop by the store thursday and ask if they got any more left in the back as well as the black CDG 5950. 

i'm about to cop my first snap back and i was just wondering how they fit. do they fit like the new era snaps? mitchell & ness? fyi i got a big head...

any help is appreciated.

Most uncomfortable sandals I've ever owned though :lol:

^ forreal, I waited all season for the sandals, and they just straight hurt my feet

They're def not as comfortable as the $20 Nike jawns.
Its prolly due to the molding. May just need breaking in.
Only plan on wearing them in house, but it feels like my
feet keep falling asleep. Ehh, only thing I wanted this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom