Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, for like the 5th semester in a row, I will have an 11 AM Thursday class. Guess I'm going to save a lot of money this season because I'm going all in with school and not risking my grade to cop something. I just hope for 2 things: the room I have class in has decent service so I can tether to my laptop (wifi isnt even an option in that dump) and that the day the boxlogos drop its not an important class so I can skip it
I just pull my phone out in the front row(trying to get them cool points with the professor)  and order my items. It takes like 30 sec to a min for me and then back to class. Im sure you can do the same son. Exam days was the only time I would take a L.

I had an 11 AM Thursday class last semester

I bet my teacher was always wondering why I would only use my laptop for the first 5 minutes of class and then handwrite notes for the rest 
laugh.gif

No school for me FTW, just school of hard knocks.

Honestly though fellas, I would try training someone you know to help cop for you guys. I've already taught my fiance and younger brother, both I use for backup just in case my job has me working around the 11am time. Just preach speed and swiftness, and just being familiar with the lay-out of Preme - and just have them cop for you...

Last edited:
Anyone see this new MacBook Air ad featuring the Supreme Box Logo sticker? I laughed when I saw it.

Last edited:
Haha thank god no class on Thursday this fall! I got some busy days otherwise though. Shouldn't be too bad though.

I had an 11 AM Thursday class last semester

I bet my teacher was always wondering why I would only use my laptop for the first 5 minutes of class and then handwrite notes for the rest :lol:  

I had a 9:30-10:45 class last semester on Thursdays (CST) and I would be doing this same thing haha. The day the box logo tees dropped, she ended class at like 9:57 and tried to start talking to me at like 9:59 after everybody left. It was the most ridiculous thing ever haha. Somehow copped, but I was damn lucky and I'm damn grateful for it haha.

Im glad i don't have any classes on thursdays this coming semester, now i can have a better luck at copping **** i want on release time or on a restock 
smokin.gif

I only want the dog bowl to put my keys & little bs in it. Would replace my not so roomy TM (Tony Montana) pimp cup 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm always postin full body pics of my fit for the wdywt post...idc if ppl have anything to say about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom