Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

looks legit but from china? 

i dunno...
thats why i asked and for that price 
embarassed.gif

Just got my red TNF Mules in. Got my usual size 12 and while they are definitely wide and roomy,  I would not size down. They are super warm and cushy. Perfect for shuffling around the house and running outside for a coffee. Got my lady the navy gloves and they work great on her HTC One screen.

Anyone know how much I'll have to shell out for a blue "4 color beanie" from this season? Fav beanie I've ever owned, and came home to it today being used as my dog's chew toy.

Any chance of them still in store?

Just got my red TNF Mules in. Got my usual size 12 and while they are definitely wide and roomy,  I would not size down. They are super warm and cushy. Perfect for shuffling around the house and running outside for a coffee. Got my lady the navy gloves and they work great on her HTC One screen.
They're definitely not full size down worthy but for those out there with half sizes, half size down DEFINITELY. 

It's not like you're meant to rock these to the supermarket. They're for home use for sure, and they are some very comfy (and warm) house slippers.
yeah , just not my style

Im more of classic house slipper guy

Those things are for like sub freezing mountain climate :lol:

yeah , just not my style
Im more of classic house slipper guy
Those things are for like sub freezing mountain climate
laugh.gif
I get why you'd think that but actually I doubt anyone who is out in serious weather would ever rock a pair of these. They're warm, but they're not gonna do well against anything less than 10-20 degrees. So they're perfect for New England winter but not so great for climbing Mount Everest haha.

I get why you'd think that but actually I doubt anyone who is out in serious weather would ever rock a pair of these. They're warm, but they're not gonna do well against anything less than 10-20 degrees. So they're perfect for New England winter but not so great for climbing Mount Everest haha.
:lol:

The way tnf advertises you would think they would be

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]
The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
[/td][/tr][/table]
stuck here since friday... gezzzz 

Got my gloves in today and they fit great. I was worried about the sizing and was ready to oop it but no need since they fit perfect. Love how they work on my phone. Definitely a good pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom