Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he locked it up to avoid getting called out for his wildly inaccurate statements this morning.

Anyone dye a bogo before? I'm tempted to grab a white and try to dye it all one color but idk how hard it would be.

Anyone dye a bogo before? I'm tempted to grab a white and try to dye it all one color but idk how hard it would be.
@RIP sleazyy  mentioned a few pages back that it comes out well if you know how to die it right.

It has also been mentioned that the logo resists dye so keep that in mind

you're gonna tye dye a box logo (~180) when you can do that to American Apparel (~50)

each his own. 

box logo's really not droping dawg?

all this BS prep i did for nothing

if you get your swirls right (well we did swirls on the two we did) it comes out cool with the logo standing out.

I ruined the first one I did :lol:

you're gonna tye dye a box logo (~180) when you can do that to American Apparel (~50)

each his own. 

American apparel def gone down imo. Copped a California hoodie a year or two ago.. Lose threads everywhere. Def a good value for the quality of the materials you get tho

I wish man this was some years ago, I was fresh out of high school and we were flipping dyed items at the time.

Or just practice on old stuff until you're confident.

Hit YouTube and watch tutorials for different designs, cop some thick white tees and maybe a few white Hanes hoodies and go nuts.

If you know some earthy chicks, chances are you know someone that can do a pro level dye job.

So I went as far as calling the store and hitting up a few Preme heads I know. Still no definite answer. So I ask NT. Flags Hoody Tomorrow? yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom