Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I only do the fishing to bring more exposure the kids, that rod belongs with my the rest of my Supreme outdoor gear.

Occasionally I like to dip and get my UglyStick wet, but the price for that rod is too high. Especially because I beat my stuff too much.

The wife said we do not need another JetSki.

1618972009582.jpeg

I mean i want the orange one so imma end up buying it regardless. But still. Won’t tell the wife lol

also most seasons supremes “models” are weird per se. But this season this guy irks me. I dunno why

2D062059-E0D5-4EAE-8EEC-E55083A3552F.png

Speaking of "weird" models, has anyone else noticed that every streetwear brand/retailer seems to have at least one model with vitiligo??? I don't know when I started noticing it - maybe 18 mos. ago or so - but I swear like one out of every 10 models I see in lookbooks or on product pages for streetwear and sneaker brands and retailers is someone with vitiligo. I don't really care one way or the other, but it just seems strange to me that like *poof* all the sudden there's like a vitiligo modeling agency or something out there lol. Like, you don't see many models in wheelchairs, or amputees or folks with alopecia but the vitiligo crew is out here making bread :lol:

Speaking of "weird" models, has anyone else noticed that every streetwear brand/retailer seems to have at least one model with vitiligo??? I don't know when I started noticing it - maybe 18 mos. ago or so - but I swear like one out of every 10 models I see in lookbooks or on product pages for streetwear and sneaker brands and retailers is someone with vitiligo. I don't really care one way or the other, but it just seems strange to me that like *poof* all the sudden there's like a vitiligo modeling agency or something out there lol. Like, you don't see many models in wheelchairs, or amputees or folks with alopecia but the vitiligo crew is out here making bread :lol:

because of america's next top model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom