Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
1620986737108.gif

No stockx on my watch!!
1620986971455.gif

they prolly banned you if they was on the iPad... if it was the tall skinny dude with black sunglasses or the fat dude that’s security
Yea he was on it but I don’t get it, you’re gonna ban a csr for trying to buy something that’s mot in your store? Welp we’ll see on Tuesday

Anyone can oop me the Milan book I’d appreciate it.

that “Newport menthol” rugby is tempting me

Resale on that blessings shirt is crazy lol.

Gonna try for a restock on the painter denim. Sold out yesterday in my cart when checkout died.

Yea he was on it but I don’t get it, you’re gonna ban a csr for trying to buy something that’s mot in your store? Welp we’ll see on Tuesday

I seen them ban a kid to his face one time while I was there, and I got to the point of joking around with the fat security guard so I asked him and he said "yeah we banned him" I dunno he could of been lying to me though.. Im sure it resets at the end of the season anyway

Resale on that blessings shirt is crazy lol.

Gonna try for a restock on the painter denim. Sold out yesterday in my cart when checkout died.

yeah that shirt is tough.Figure it’s 175ish after tax and ship. Resell gotta be at least 250. Haven’t checked cockX but i ain’t seen any thing on eBay or offer up.

Anyone have the ss21 duffle? Trying to gauge how big it is and what it fits to justify buying it to the wife for the Vegas trip 😂

Anyone have a couple pairs of socks they want to get rid of?
I need a couple of each cw

hit me up por favor🧦🧦🧦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom