Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacket is nice and lightweight in person. Wide. Looks like I got the right size.
aviary-image-1622736505311.jpeg
aviary-image-1622736558534.jpeg

Just tried the outer tape seam TNF size Medium, and the joint fits a little big, but short in length. Arm length is long. I didn't need a large in this. It fits like a 2018 large goretex mountain jacket but short in length.

@Air Money got my jacket in too. I feel like if I sized down to a medium, then I wouldn’t be able to wear a thiccc hoodie under it comfortably. Jacket is nice, but not worth retail IMO. Please excuse the dirty mirror.
FBB1D34C-0866-40FC-81CA-DD95FFD4FE5D.jpeg
Yeah man when I zipped it up, those flaps were hiding my mouth :lol:. I just rock a tee underneath. Jacket is for light rain and wind weather. It is quite expensive for retail, considering the mountain jackets had goretex for $299.

Between a crazy weekend and the holiday, I completely forgot today was Thursday. Would've tried for skyline shorts, but sounds like I'd have had no chance, anyway. Upped my bid for the Barong tee on SX instead. Really want to get that locked up soon.

Looks like Indonesian ministers or some government agency must've limited the number of Supreme Barong tees that could be made. Maybe that's why they didn't restock.

surprised the leather camps are all sold out

didn't seem like there was much interest in them
I’m mad I totally slept on the leather camps...
Swift been acting up the last 2 weeks..
Using 2 profiles.. get 2 different successful checkouts HOWEVER it will show identical order numbers even with different colors. Maybe it’s the gods telling me I didn’t need to bandana camps and 2 umbrellas today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

looks like that chair is sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom