Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant get a confirmation screen, but do see a charge on my card. Hope thats enough.

My buddy reminded me to register this morning, hella glitchy, couldn’t get in. Tried for about 10 mins. No charge no nada

Well so much for starting the first week. Got a charge too with no confirmation screen, multiple windows just stuck during processing.

got 2 charges but no confirmations. Likely an L though because my bar was greyed out at "agree to terms and verify card" and not at "processing", when I eventually refreshed, it gave me the "select a location" page again meaning my initial registration didn't go through. If it did, it would've given me "sorry you've already registered" instead of bouncing me to the location selection page

Lmfao who even saw a confirmation page? Feel like we all got charge and grey box. Good luck yall! Need that Rafael tee and ofc BOGOOOOOO

Seems weird for them to be dropping the KAWS hoodie on week 1 but with all the stuff releasing you should be able to secure one...if the site works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom