Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got a fur bomber and can speak to current fit? I'm usually a medium in supreme jackets but got a large in the velvet hooded bomber that came out hella years ago

No reversible work jacket now?
But LS mini box is in now? Gonna need that camo. Let's hope sizing isn't all over the place...gonna go M. Always in between M and L but seems like the M has gotten bigger over time to fit nicely now.

I like the NYC umbrella too. Disappointing to me that the Mophie doesn't have a USB port to plug in whatever charging cable I want to use.
The power station plus xl has a USB port. It’s on the side

6440C9AF-24C4-473E-B432-5A1CDEEC2C93.jpeg

Can’t help but notice

Why everyone fast to joke about xxl sizing?

most grown men don’t rock a medium lol

broad shoulders?

long torso?

muscular build?

Tall 6 foot +?

2xl and above doesn’t always mean fat ya know lol

plus it’s just smart there is a massive market for xxl and above sizes

adding xxl alone will increase profits/sales by millions

a lot of extra medium guys I guess in here lol

I’m excited for the website to crash with the white page for it to eventually load to out of stock lol

anyone got a fur bomber and can speak to current fit? I'm usually a medium in supreme jackets but got a large in the velvet hooded bomber that came out hella years ago
Looks like we shooting for the same item and same size (may the odds be in our favor). Hoping to snag a pink. Only piece I like so far from the lookbook.

I got a text for early Thursday Manhattan slot. My # in line is in the first 30 but my time is past 1pm. 10 customers per hour?

it’s week 1 with a ton of items, you’ll be lucky if it moves that fast

in all seriousness that sounds about right

Can’t help but notice

broad shoulders?

long torso?

muscular build?

Tall 6 foot +?

I’m excited for the website to crash with the white page for it to eventually load to out of stock lol

I'm 6'2 with broad shoulders and I'm 230lbs and I wear a Large so unless by 6 foot+ you meant 6'6+, nobody who isn't fat is wearing an XXL lol

it’s week 1 with a ton of items, you’ll be lucky if it moves that fast

in all seriousness that sounds about right
Thanks for the insight! I just assumed it was spread out due to covid precautions but I forgot there’s a ton of items too

Can’t help but notice

broad shoulders?

long torso?

muscular build?

Tall 6 foot +?

Id MORE than welcome a 2xl option from supreme. probably not on the tees because even with XL's theres no consistency on how they fit fit right now anyway so it could end up like a dress or a wide crop top. but with things like flannels, button ups, oxford shirts etc id love to be able to actually fit things over an XL hoodie or crewneck. most of the stuff is one good shoulder day or bad wash from wife away from not fitting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom