Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
selfie tee for today

61400057-D3CE-4E77-91EC-FF1B0F3D023D.jpeg

has anyone ever got their order cancelled but didn’t even get the cancellation email ? I had a supreme charge pending on my credit card but now it totally dropped off. Still waiting for the shipping email for shrek and S logo hat. Prob chalk this up as an L. Usually I get items on that saturday if I order on Thursday’s drop day. I’m in jersey. Bizarre

has anyone ever got their order cancelled but didn’t even get the cancellation email ? I had a supreme charge pending on my credit card but now it totally dropped off. Still waiting for the shipping email for shrek and S logo hat. Prob chalk this up as an L. Usually I get items on that saturday if I order on Thursday’s drop day. I’m in jersey. Bizarre

if supreme canceled your they’d send you an email. When you check out on supreme you’re only giving a temporary preauthorization to supreme to charge your account for the full amount of your purchase. Supreme doesn’t charge you until they ship, and because it can take supreme a while to ship they pending charge will drop off before the official charge come.

It'll come. I'm in Maryland and I usually get my orders fairly quick, but it's week 1 so I'm not expecting it soon. My charge dropped off too, and I'm also waiting for the S Logo and Rubin.

common for charge to drop, then come back

So, all my items are coming in separate batches of deliveries. Just got my Est. 1994 tee yesterday, but still missing black neck pouch and black hat.

Got the floral cards one earlier this week. This happening to anyone else?

supreme cancelled my nerf gun from last season. no email. just a refund email from authorize.net

^same. Didn’t get my nerf and they didn’t send a cancel email last season. They also cancelled a backpack order back in 2017 without email.

that said I’m not confident about my 4 week 1 orders. All under 2 mins of drop with confirm screens and emails. Biz day 6 and nothing showing in fedex or ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom