Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite tee of F/W goes clutch with new Tigers fitted.
AD77FD1D-F3C3-480B-A394-4887B4A5A332.jpeg

My stickers were weak. Got two reggies and a rick rubin. They gotta be more consistent with their special week 1 bogo stickers. Two orders and can't even get one

What's the logic behind crying about a New York based brand collaborating with the most iconic baseball team which is also from New York :lol:

Doesn't the relationship go back 7+ years or so?

Now I gotta go double check mine. And, now that I saw the other photo, also realized I didn't get the free week 1 gift! Wtf supreme. You would think spending near 200 would at least get me some playing cards

Oh wow, let me go double check
yo my eyes are buggin. I cant tell if mine are transparent or not lol
Now I gotta go double check mine. And, now that I saw the other photo, also realized I didn't get the free week 1 gift! Wtf supreme. You would think spending near 200 would at least get me some playing cards

Yeah at first glance they look regular, but when you put it next to a reggie you can see how the letters are more raised/embossed. You can also feel the difference if you run your fingers over the letters. They still some beezies for not giving me the black one or a deck of cards lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom