Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shirt arrived today and I also received the matching sticker as well!

6C1254EF-3FA3-4899-AA68-FCAA4EEECB4D.jpeg

Covid tee $267, Milan tee $375, and Brooklyn $350, crazy these were all over $500 some months ago

Decline in resale pricing indicates there's some panic in the market. Either most of the supply is now available in market, or the owners are strapped for cash and looking to liquidate (Covid unemployment money ran dry).

Seems like it's a good time to be a buyer. I'd wait a little longer when the holidays are close by and you see more people offering items for sale. Could be more saturation in the near future.

Also when it comes down to it, supreme doesnt even use its highest quality blank on bogo tees. i get the collectors market and the hype market but $300+ for what youre getting is pretty wild. Now if they used the thicker stock/heavier tees that the pocket tees and the $88 long sleeves are made of, it still wouldnt be worth it but atleast you can say youre getting a higher quality tee shirt. but thats just me. and ive still paid resell on bogo tees that i havent even taken out of the plastic in the time ive owned them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom