pathetic

would have been fire if the supreme words were tonal but 3m

Then again na still wack

Wack, all ig comments saying the fleece is fire :lol:

pathetic

would have been fire if the supreme words were tonal but 3m

Then again na still wack

Tonal 3M woulda been🔥

I think I may be in for a backpack. Better than most recent Sup x TNF backpacks imo.

The problem with the white colorway is that it says Supreme, and I am not trying to be cute, would be better if it said North Face. Only thing worse if it is said something like "**** em All" or something (which wouldn't shock me).

Man comments killing me with all the kids saying Supreme is dead because it ain’t flipping and they can’t profit 😂. Preme is more popular than ever.

all consignment stores tell me this when I try to sell some of my stuff I don't wear... they said it don't be selling like that no more and they sit on stock forever... meanwhile all their box logo and still overpriced

all consignment stores tell me this when I try to sell some of my stuff I don't wear... they said it don't be selling like that no more and they sit on stock forever... meanwhile all their box logo and still overpriced
At the end of the day they all brought it upon themselves by undercutting each other to make $10. Supreme hasn’t flipped like crazy since 2018. Last season you could get $150 for a regular non-bogo tshirt lol

Man i was super stoked on the collab hoping to grab a fleece.
Then the pics surfaced....idk why i even bother getting my hopes up these days. Its not even a good looking all over print

will try for the steep fleece and steep jacket in small. if i strike out on both ill go for the backpack. need a new backpack for work anyway been using the same northface backpack for over 6 years now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom