Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda want the tiger camo L/S but not sure on sizing. I’m a medium in the tees but I think that be kinda big on me in a L/S.

Anyone chime in with some feedback on the L/S fit the last few seasons?

Lets hope it actually went through. Got the charge just waiting on that delayed confirm email...
1059.jpg

Not a huge deal but looks like Supreme is adding $4 for shipping decks. That means $14 shipping if you add a deck to an order and its under $200.

glad you guys bought some trash

i copped some trash too. Not as much as i used to for W1

missed dice though smh

yikes at the snow. yall nyc dudes should just ditch and get banned tbh this snow aint it

Did you get the KAWS hoodie?

remember when motion logo stuff came out and dudes were complaining that the beanie looked weird embroidered...well this is probably the same thing

Grabbed a large purple stacked crewneck and my wife got a medium grey stacked crewneck. Small sold out on my wife while checking out. Site was very laggy on mobile but laptop was smooth. Got undefined on check out for the AF1s first thing i tried for. KAWS hoodie sold out while processing on mobile. As they say on to the next week.

Copped red Ralph tee, im a Ninja Turtles fanatic so that was my most wanted item this week. Tried for grey Kaws bogo but couldnt check out. Im not even going to stress it, i give it a week or two and it will brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom