Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have that youtube video of a person calling supreme on the phone and asking if they're dropping jordan 5 supreme in stores?
the staff says they're not and it'll be online only then the caller calls the staff a p*ssy and the staff starts laughing saying "haha you aint getting the jordansss"
was hilarious but i cant seem to find the video on youtube anymore/
In the same vein, I'd been looking for this video, earlier in the week and just found it today:

UNDS the two tone orange Gonz hat along with the dead serious hoodie today for work.

29E6AE58-44BA-4BA9-AD23-20CCB5A762F5.jpeg
C78A18B4-DB01-4021-B43D-28B378F0B75A.jpeg
E7ED447C-4F43-4DB9-A03E-88811CF80E5E.jpeg

Man I don’t blame them. People are the dumb ones paying $300-$400 over retail for the console and the Bitcoin miners paying 1-2k above retail for graphic cards . I don’t mind the Miners getting ripped off because they dump the cards for hella cheap once they are done with them and 75% off those cards go overseas to big mining setups in China. Crazy stuff

just sold one. Figured I’d get another one down the road when the good games are dirt cheap. Didn’t get my ps4 until 2019. #frugalgang

today.

E43BA266-7217-46F8-9ABE-A1896F9E229A.jpeg
Same with me, I didn't cop a ps4 until November 2019. I don't have the ps4 now since I destroyed it.

Wow. My Large black North face hoody was canceled. First time using PayPal. Have a good balance in the account. Go back to the website and large is still in stock LOL. Just reordered this time with a CC

Wow. My Large black North face hoody was canceled. First time using PayPal. Have a good balance in the account. Go back to the website and large is still in stock LOL. Just reordered this time with a CC
PP did u a favor. that this TNF collab garbage juice
PP is garbage in general

Man I don’t blame them. People are the dumb ones paying $300-$400 over retail for the console and the Bitcoin miners paying 1-2k above retail for graphic cards . I don’t mind the Miners getting ripped off because they dump the cards for hella cheap once they are done with them and 75% off those cards go overseas to big mining setups in China. Crazy stuff
What on earth? Never heard of this. This world is upside-down lol...

Never heard of this. I’ve had great luck with PayPal since they launched. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom