Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyones backpack from last week ship yet? The supreme one I have now is almost ten years old and is actually falling apart at the seams. I kind of really need this new one.

5s on for today
20211110_144110.jpg
Wish I never sold these….

Can any of you guys with this tee legit check this for me?

Been looking for a minute for one...

Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Anyone know how walk-ins are gonna work tomorrow. It says walk-ins accepted after 1pm for NYC, LA and Brooklyn and 3pm for SF on the registration email that was sent. Is that gonna be for tomorrow or Friday?

Only people who gets multiples of bogos are people who got the backdoor plug aka miller and people (picture below) below who picks up a good amount of inventory a day or two after.

7E803AF2-E8D0-4104-8D1E-D374920CD667.png

picture taken during cross box logo hoodie and beanie drop 2 days after.

Crazy! just looked & the COVID tee is only around $250 now 😳 that’s not cheap but it was around 800-1k last year, right?

Crazy! just looked & the COVID tee is only around $250 now 😳 that’s not cheap but it was around 800-1k last year, right?

Not sure they got that high, def. $600+.

Milan is way down too, as well as BK.

Does that 2nd pic look better? Was comparing it to another I was offered from somebody legit and it looks similar color wise.

PayPal is super good with me on returns, so maybe I just need it in hand and compare to other same season tees and look closer at videos and images of real ones...

Not sure they got that high, def. $600+.

Milan is way down too, as well as BK.

Does that 2nd pic look better? Was comparing it to another I was offered from somebody legit and it looks similar color wise.

PayPal is super good with me on returns, so maybe I just need it in hand and compare to other same season tees and look closer at videos and images of real ones...

Maybe its the Milan Im thinking of but either way all bogos have dipped.

I wouldn't trust it tbh. The image in the second does look brighter but why didn't the seller show a close-up in the light? It still has some spots that look sus and the fact that the pic was not close up is enough for me. DOnt ever want something so bad that you overlook red flags. FInd another tee that doesn't look worn with extra threads in the pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom