Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime I see anything over 200 for box logo t-shirts in the NY area, I would think they would be out. In 2021, not a couple of years ago. For crewnecks and hoodies, probably like up to 300. It's crazy that not alot of nters got a text, but few copped online.

One time I was #170 for BK for the crogo and they were sold out lol

Tried copping mobile at the nursing lounge today lmfao. Fat L. I feel like I could've copped on desktop sigh.

Tried copping mobile at the nursing lounge today lmfao. Fat L. I feel like I could've copped on desktop sigh.
Yeah, I think if I was in my office with a mouse and my mega-fast internet I'd have pulled it off today. I hate using the trackpad on my laptop in these high-pressure situations and the app has always been iffy for me.

Yeah, I think if I was in my office with a mouse and my mega-fast internet I'd have pulled it off today. I hate using the trackpad on my laptop in these high-pressure situations and the app has always been iffy for me.
Yeah I feel like refreshing on mobile takes longer too. Oh well. I don't wear tiffany colors much anyways. Would've prob been a sell.

Just checking tiffs IG and the nose up snobs are greatly dismayed and revolted by the brand Supreme collaborating with the elite tiffanyandco.
images (2).jpeg

:lol:

The collaboration was the most inoffensive bland thing they could possibly make. They should be grateful Supreme didn’t commission a pendant of Jesus giving a reach around to the devil.

Lots of random faces showing their pickups today, see y’all in December?

LOL… man said y’all gonna back for bogos again…

Tiffany’s crowd funny… they clearly don’t shop there.. it has been hard as hell to get pieces out of Tiffany’s recently… stock #s are really low and because of the delays your lucky if you touch what you want when it first comes to the store.. SA’s know who’s spending money at these places now…. It’s not the people dressed in loafers and jeans… it’s the people in sweats and t shirts… trust me, we get the attention now.

The thing is, the counterculture pisses off the snobs :lol:. Disrupt their system and image. Supreme benefits from this more than tiffanyandco.

The thing is, the counterculture pisses off the snobs :lol:. Disrupt their system and image. Supreme benefits from this more than tiffanyandco.
I'm a total snob but for the counterculture. I find Tiffany to be so patently middlebrow that I had little interest in this collaboration, except that I liked the color on the box logo. I think Tiffany benefits more than Supreme, though. Tiffany's brand has taken such a hit over the past five years or so; it needs something to rejuvenate it.

Exactly.
I'm a total snob but for the counterculture. I find Tiffany to be so patently middlebrow that I had little interest in this collaboration, except that I liked the color on the box logo. I think Tiffany benefits more than Supreme, though. Tiffany's brand has taken such a hit over the past five years or so; it needs something to rejuvenate it.
Imo Tiffany wants the designers and fashion labels. They wouldn't want Coach, they would want Chanel or Hermès.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom