Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s what it represents for them too?

or?

Only people who care about Baltimore are people from Baltimore 😉

who & why is WTAPS so popular? i wanted their 990's earlier this year, but the prices are fairly wild.

Wtaps been popular with a certain streetwear segment. Vans collabs have been pretty great.

Junya hoodie for turkey day over the weekend

Screenshot_20211129-123141_Instagram.jpg

The crew in the wtaps drop is ok. Will probably pass tho.

who & why is WTAPS so popular? i wanted their 990's earlier this year, but the prices are fairly wild.
the founder of wtaps was the cofounder of bape with nigo in japan in the late 80s/ or atleast they came up with the idea together ( my memory might be a bit hazy but i think thats the jist of it )
wtaps is massive with bape/supreme/high end streetwear enthusiasts, i love their button downs and m65 jackets, hoodies are dope too
this collab is trash though
their reversible varsity collab wtaps had with supreme (only a few og supreme heads on here might remember it) was one of the most FIRE jackets supreme has ever dropped IMO

had to let the red one go about a year ago :emoji_sob:

the founder of wtaps was the cofounder of bape with nigo in japan in the late 80s/ or atleast they came up with the idea together ( my memory might be a bit hazy but i think thats the jist of it )
wtaps is massive with bape/supreme/high end streetwear enthusiasts, i love their button downs and m65 jackets, hoodies are dope too
this collab is trash though
their reversible varsity collab wtaps had with supreme (only a few og supreme heads on here might remember it) was one of the most FIRE jackets supreme has ever dropped IMO

had to let the red one go about a year ago :emoji_sob:
huge regret not grabbing that jacket. tried it on and was too cheap to buy it at the time, smh

Anyone know if supreme crewnecks fit the same as their hoodies?

Crewnecks fit like this:

DismalZealousGorilla-size_restricted.gif

Seriously, they're huge. - they got really big a couple years ago for who-knows-why reason. I wear a Large crewneck and XL hoodie now.

Keep in mind, though, that this is the Made in Canada stuff I'm talking about. Some of their crewnecks (like the watercolor small box crew from SS21) seem to be Made in Portugal and fit like the old crews did. So the sizing of the WTAPS crew depends on where it's sourced, but frankly the product images make it look like the current thiccboi Canada version.

Another expensive week. Want to get another windstopper jacket and gonna get the pants too. The jacket is so warm, think imma get a larger size this time though to be able to layer if I want. Maybe grab a couple things from the WTAPS collab depending on price. Want those skeleton joints too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom