Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no reason to troll. I’m sure others will report the same thing. They let 2-3 resellers in for every legit person in line while I was inside the store.
People say resellers aint to blame....

Ok... size chart on the schott definitely has me thinking I'm going for a Small...I'm 5'8 and typically wear a medium in all tops for Supreme...I've made the mistake in buying a Small TNF jacket online in the past and ended up gifting it to the wife lol...i don't wanna gift this jacket.

Does SF store allow you to try on the jackets? If not...then i might just gamble and buy online.

Ok... size chart on the schott definitely has me thinking I'm going for a Small...I'm 5'8 and typically wear a medium in all tops for Supreme...I've made the mistake in buying a Small TNF jacket online in the past and ended up gifting it to the wife lol...i don't wanna gift this jacket.

Does SF store allow you to try on the jackets? If not...then i might just gamble and buy online.
I can’t say for sure about SF, but they seem pretty chill there. I have had no problems trying stuff on elsewhere on drop days. Granted, I don’t do it very often.

i would assume they’d be cool with that, they’re all
really chill

Appreciate it! I’ve never tried things on in store but for sure sf dudes have been chill when I’ve gone.

Dudes at Manhattan look like they hate life and Brooklyn feel snobbish. Ima try to get in store next time I'm in Cali. Wanna see the difference is with the workers lol.

man I knew I wasn’t the only one who felt like that... let’s see how they act tomorrow in Bklyn when we all trying to grab stuff that’s sold out by now

man I knew I wasn’t the only one who felt like that... let’s see how they act tomorrow in Bklyn when we all trying to grab stuff that’s sold out by now
They just look at you with their hands behind their back and say "sold out what else you want?" without looking lmao and perm homie just says you got your list? and disappears for a while and says your stuff is in the box.

They just look at you with their hands behind their back and say "sold out what else you want?" without looking lmao and perm homie just says you got your list? and disappears for a while and says your stuff is in the box.

Yea these dudes act like they’re god’s gift to customers lol.

All employees in NYC high end shops think they're part owners of the company when they make the same salary as someone who works at the target down the street.
Right! Makes you wanna slap them sometimes.

1613711434965.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom