Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20211205-142200_Gallery.jpg

Shout-out whoever said ti size down in crewnecks.. went with a M and it fits perfectly.

Need that grey box logo. That or black, but I have way too many black supreme hoodies. Been hearing apple pay has been the move lately from you guys on NT so I may just go that route.

Honestly won’t even be upset if I miss out on the hoodie. Now if I miss out on the black beanie that will sting.

Curious about the retail on the Gortex jacket. I’ve had my eye on the navy Yankees Gortex jacket all season. That way I can know more or less how much to set aside for when it drops.

Honestly won’t even be upset if I miss out on the hoodie. Now if I miss out on the black beanie that will sting.

Curious about the retail on the Gortex jacket. I’ve had my eye on the navy Yankees Gortex jacket all season. That way I can know more or less how much to set aside for when it drops.

Skip hoodie, go straight for beanie and you are almost guaranteed to hit.

Lol at y’all boys saying y’all don’t care if you miss the hoodie keep that same energy when you talking about “11:15 restock right?!??!” “Restock hit bots eating can’t believe this”
Nothing old Meky Mek can’t cover :pimp:

Bots ain’t working initial anyways.

Lol at y’all boys saying y’all don’t care if you miss the hoodie keep that same energy when you talking about “11:15 restock right?!??!” “Restock hit bots eating can’t believe this”

no way i'm skipping hoodie..i'm gonna try like i have every damn year (and fail) :lol:
i did hit on crogo but that doesn't count lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom