Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get the bowling ball/know where to find the size difference between medium and large?

Just realized I have a meeting at 11am smh... I'm a tell my manager I'm a be 5 minutes late lol...it's ridiculous I always have a meeting on Thursday at 11am regardless what company I work for...it's not even like I have meetings all the time too

Same here.

I’m either gonna be excited or sad when I hop on the video conference @ 11:02… 😳

Maroon hoodie for me and have my girl going for Grey.
Running Mek as a backup. Funny how Supreme Bot Protection has been so good now that botting is now the back up. As always I only bot for personal and run my boys.

Well if I learned anything this SZN Is this.. the VF acquisition seemed to drive supply n demand down.. I’ve never seen consecutive weeks of items just sitting. Mind you this season has been primarily trash and all but either VF pumping more stock or ‘Preme dying slowly.
GL everyone just leave the pink, black and purple alone those are the worst ones... go for the white and camo
:rofl: :nthat:

Seem like everyone going for Maroon/Muave/plum bogo…
That’s the only one I wanted so I assume I won’t get it. Ima have to try instead of that throw blanket though. They tax’n when the regular ones are half that price. Trippin…

Need mustard BOGO hoodie, man. I've never hit on a hit hoodie before, hopefully that's not the case this time.

:lol:

Good luck today my brothers!

DBZ Going Super Saiyan GIF.gif

Box logo day!

Ya know why I'm here...in for Black.

Have hit on the hoodies 2 years straight, but always an L on the tees :lol:

Same here, hit on every hoodie from the crumpled CDG on, also crews... but haven't hit on many of the tees. Maybe 1-4/5???

For some reason I'm not feeling very lucky today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom