Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man no one wants wheats huh?
Price point kills resale…that’s why they’re sitting

I got them earlier this season cause it seemed like they weren’t dropping regular ones stateside and to get them from an EU site it would’ve roughly cost just as much

131CF0DA-0D50-42EB-8249-0BE3D39B43DF.jpeg
B7F8C5D9-0EA6-4203-ACFE-98A66F0584F8.jpeg

Damn, Supreme never shipped my indigo TNF fleece. I just got a cancellation email for it now too. Smh, I wanted this fleece.

I don't think they shipped out any TNF stuff yet. Still waiting for nutpse and fleece. Had two separate orders. Only thing is charges fell off a few days ago. Let's see if they ship before the new year.

I don't think they shipped out any TNF stuff yet. Still waiting for nutpse and fleece. Had two separate orders. Only thing is charges fell off a few days ago. Let's see if they ship before the new year.

I actually just got a cancellation email in today though.

Want to get a black yankee beanie for my older son, but also the tiger fleece camp cap for my younger son because he’ll look hilarious in it.

Lmfao wow i just checked tracking and my Xmas topper arrived today lol

Well good thing i don’t take my tree down till after 3 kings day 😅

Thought I was done for the szn but I think I'm in for beige yankee beanie. Would go nice with the beige uniqlo fleece I just got lmao.

polartec fleece touched down...should've got a large, I don't know why or when they decided to cut these pieces like theyre making mid drift tops for big folks.

I don’t understand…what did you order? I have a large natural hoodie I don’t want

Has anyone gotten Supreme to file a claim for a lost or stolen package before? Emailed about my lost order and they told me to check with the front porch, garage, backyard etc... Still not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom