Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh have they been scrapped? I haven't followed up on it since the initial materials leak of the 1's with the same croc leather and stars graphic

From a marketing standpoint it doesn’t make sense for either of them, supreme is staying above water with the SB and Nike is milking the SB right now it’s a win win the Jordan 1 is hot on its own right now hell it’s the new Yeezy people are buying mids and lows like guys like us were buying OG colorways a few years ago..

From a marketing standpoint it doesn’t make sense for either of them, supreme is staying above water with the SB and Nike is milking the SB right now it’s a win win the Jordan 1 is hot on its own right now hell it’s the new Yeezy people are buying mids and lows like guys like us were buying OG colorways a few years ago..

The best part about supreme though was they didn't pander to "what was hot" from a sneaker collab standpoint. That is why i was hoping we would see the cross trainer 3 lows before the dunks or J1s and they would sit on those designs for a year or two until hype dissipates

But i do agree no matter what a Supreme Jordan 1 is going to be bananas.

The best part about supreme though was they didn't pander to "what was hot" from a sneaker collab standpoint. That is why i was hoping we would see the cross trainer 3 lows before the dunks or J1s and they would sit on those designs for a year or two until hype dissipates

But i do agree no matter what a Supreme Jordan 1 is going to be bananas.

i would have loved to see some blazer highs before an SB dunk but whatever...

To take a nap, no sense leaving it to rot in a closet.
DA6BF0DE-F1D0-4565-8228-139579677417.jpeg

I swear stockx never gives me supreme t shirts in the supreme bag it’s always opened up already smh

I swear stockx never gives me supreme t shirts in the supreme bag it’s always opened up already smh
Fairly certain they do that for all items. You might get the odd cut and sew item in the "ziploc" bag. How else could they "verify" legitness? :rofl:

Fairly certain they do that for all items. You might get the odd cut and sew item in the "ziploc" bag. How else could they "verify" legitness? :rofl:

oh no wonder.. just thought for newer things they left it in the supreme bag lol

Any ideas on what the Vans are going to be for the upcoming season? Always hit or miss with me...

Aside from Flax, the only color way I would actually wear would be white with black swoosh/sole or white with red swoosh/sole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom