Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT bot runners rn
DBFFA4CF-AAFF-454F-BFEC-9DEAEBBE3D63.jpeg

Ok, I know I’m nuts to say this, but I truly believe I have a better chance at these dunks via supreme online/getting picked instore, than I would a regular SNKRS release. SNKRS hates me with a passion of the Christ.

Bro Supreme is like cake compared to the SNKRS app... none of us know how the hell that thing works lol

Ok, I know I’m nuts to say this, but I truly believe I have a better chance at these dunks via supreme online/getting picked instore, than I would a regular SNKRS release. SNKRS hates me with a passion of the Christ.

naw I’m in the same boat . In 2/6447764466445 on snkrs . Hit on Travis Scott 1s and some fog raids .

ive got through multiple times on supreme on all different **** . I know my chances are slim but definitely better than snkrs

Good thing these won't be on snkrs then, i just hope that if the rumor's about stock is somewhat true, then everyone that gets a spot instore can touch a pair with all the reduced capacity and stuff

man i hate how much i like these dunks. The brown are the ones for me...but if they tend to be super popular closer to release i could settle for any color really

I’m hoping green is everyone’s least favorite so I can slide in for a pair lol

Yeah right all these pairs bout to fly lol

Good thing these won't be on snkrs then, i just hope that if the rumor's about stock is somewhat true, then everyone that gets a spot instore can touch a pair with all the reduced capacity and stuff

but the backdooring instore is higher than before. How you run out of kaws bogo by #20 and #60 at manhattan and brooklyn

I’m hoping green is everyone’s least favorite so I can slide in for a pair lol

Yeah right all these pairs bout to fly lol

the bot picks random color and sizes lol, with that said the brown is probably everyone's least favorite. It's like a weird ugly brown, like an old scab :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom