Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya’ll forget the price of the swarvoski box logo T-SHIRT??

280047B3-DEF4-45F0-BE77-C72F0223E954.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm whether the hoodys from this season are the same fit as FW20? That is, they have the bigger sizing compared to SS20 and before.

That basketball jersey hoody is my number one item from the lookbook and want to know whether I should size down from my usual size, as I am not a big fan of the fit of my FW20 hoodys.

Freakin Supreme changing sizing for no reason 👎

EDIT: Just compared the sizing of this season's embroidered S logo to the SS18 MLK hoody, and yes the bigger sizing is still here. Why oh why did they just change the width of all the hoodys?

2021 M:

L - 27 5/8
W - 24 3/4 (This is the same as 2018 Large width)
Sleeve - 34 5/8

2018 M:

L - 27 5/8
W - 23 1/4
Sleeve - 34 5/8

The key difference is that the the width of the 2021 M hoody is the same as the 2018 L hoody.

Looks like I now need to cop a small to avoid looking like I am wearing a potato sack. FS.

Hopefully this info can help someone else out too.
agreed, size M kaws hoody is the same size as size L motion hoody smh

Anybody already have a hearts arc in hand?..never got a supreme hoodie before I got a LARGE...6-1 180 longarms just hope it’s not too big

What happened to all the guys that was 3D printing us cookies... Yall opened Etsy stores and forgot about the day 1s

I don't know who the original dude was that was making them, but I'm down to make them depending on how much interest there is. Considering how slow 3d printing is, it's time consuming to make just one cookie (top, bottom, and filling) I posted a mockup sometime last year on a grey filament just to see how they would turn out. I just need enough interest to make a run on them. I would probably sell them in sets of 3 too, but don't expect no fancy Oreo wrapper/packaging. :lol:

edit: made these sometime last year. Will obviously print the cookies in red and filling in white filament.
83560CC5-2400-4F57-9F13-10234FD5D4F1.jpeg
67E7A3CB-A23C-4F31-AAD8-96A11C722D40.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom