Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210616_165049-02.jpeg

Black and blue on the way.

I guess I was wrong about prices for the Pucci bogo's... they have gone down in price but only for the grey or the dusty pink ones. Looking for that black/blue. Worst case white/blue.

EDIT: NVM not all tees are in hand I don't think.......

I guess I was wrong about prices for the Pucci bogo's... they have gone down in price but only for the grey or the dusty pink ones. Looking for that black/blue. Worst case white/blue.

I wont get my order till Thursday so Im thinking that day or day before would be best time, I plan to myself

I'm :lol: at some of these resellers trying to hit me up with offers and seeing price drop emails from grailed in my inbox. Some dudes needed a quick flip and it's like I leave em on read. :lol:.

Which sizes? I can look for some.

Hey. In regards to supreme shirts, would you say they run bigger this year? I haven’t bought supreme in years.I heard they run much larger now. I’m More interested in the prodigy shirt that dropped this year. Did that one fit a size up? Thanks in advance

Hey. In regards to supreme shirts, would you say they run bigger this year? I haven’t bought supreme in years.I heard they run much larger now. I’m More interested in the prodigy shirt that dropped this year. Did that one fit a size up? Thanks in advance

yes, they have run bigger since I think fall 2017. L is closer to what old XL was for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom