Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
something is telling me to cop the arabic hoodie just for thr union desert mosses :smh:

1629139802134.png

In my Instagram story at the beginning of every season I find the supreme piece and the original and posts the average pricing in pics.
My ig username is Mayimbe181
No need to follow me just if y'all are interested in seeing the original prices go take apeek

anything you really like this season?

Week 1
All pink everything
Chino twill camp
Samurai and 1994 tees for my son, maybe 1 of those for me
Maybe a backpack, last years were better imo

Thats it!
I've been looking to get a new backpack for a while now because my FW17 bag is starting to wear out, but I just haven't liked any of the designs. Was hoping this season's would be a go for me, but I don't like the AOP.

just so you guys know this is a model kit. and a pretty complex one at that. my main hobby outside of sneakers is gudam model kit making lol I’ve built the aape one in the past. My more recent works looks a lot better now

I got the rx-78-2. It's much more detailed and nicer. Metal is a bit better and true to scale. But plastic is alright.

Week 1:
Washed Chino Twill
1994 Tee
Stack Tee
Track Jacket
Shrek tee for my girl

Last edited:
I've been looking to get a new backpack for a while now because my FW17 bag is starting to wear out, but I just haven't liked any of the designs. Was hoping this season's would be a go for me, but I don't like the AOP.
Yeah that FW17 joint is the one I use, mine is still good, hasn't been a better design since, this season's is OK, I'll wait to see in person

Yeah that FW17 joint is the one I use, mine is still good, hasn't been a better design since, this season's is OK, I'll wait to see in person
One of my straps is ripping a bit where it connects up top. Not bad, but enough to concern me :nerd:

20 racks for a bed with branding your gonna put sheets over? ( i think) :nerd:

side note seeing mad hate already lol I see some nice pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom