Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone with the incense burner in hand confirm that there is somewhere to hold the incense?? Otherwise I’m confused on how this is supposed to work.

Or does it hold aroma sticks?

Can anyone with the incense burner in hand confirm that there is somewhere to hold the incense?? Otherwise I’m confused on how this is supposed to work.

I don't have it, but it's coffin style so it just sits on top of the fabric liner which helps it burn.

Ahhh. Ok. Gotcha.
I thought the fabric would eventually make it go out. I’ve only seen the coffin style that has it elevated. Either way sounds cool. Thanks.

there should be a hole for the incense stick to be slotted through on either ends. This is default for coffin style burners.

The fabric liner is fireproof cotton to prevent the wood coffin from catching flames Incase the stick burns too hot.

haul from earlier

AA07AB59-32A5-41C5-A8D9-5369C150223E.jpeg
Damn I wish Bklyn sold them... I can’t stand those workers man.

yep something like that.

Thanks!

so at Bklyn today... I picked this up.
1B67F755-D64C-4514-8A91-653FA0F124BA.jpeg

I don’t know why I waste my time with these people. After realizing the Black Underline crew was still in stock I asked if I can switch it. They were like no you shoulda asked for the black 1st.. they were in desperate need of sales I think that’s why you were able to cop doubles. I had the red crew also but I told them no leave it. Then they tried pushing the incense in BOTH colors. I was like nah.

one day I’ll learn I’m too old for this ****!
Lol. We all say that. You're in for life!

A Supreme store in Chicago would be pretty dope actually. People hear Chicago and automatically assume it'll be pandemonium, forgetting that Chicago has an entire district that's pretty well locked down. It's not like they'd put it in the hood of Chicago.

BK let my brother in law pick up 3 underline crewnecks lol. He got me a red XL and a black and grey crewneck for him and my nephew. Mad they didn't have grey XL but whatever.

wish you would’ve hit me up, I would’ve ooped you bro.
I can try again next week in-store if you still need them by then

Damn man I didn’t even think about it. One of my close friends hit me up last minute asking about the AF1s so it didn’t even cross my mind.

I’ll shoot you a DM on Monday and see what’s up.

still no ship on the distorted logo deck from that restock

everything else should arrive today, pics later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom